Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Creativity


Some have said that I can paint pictures with my words. Some have said that I am a creative girl. But what happens to that creative girl when her creativeness goes away? What happens when she feels as though all her creative ideas just take second place to those who are actually good at what they do and what happens when she feels like she's just copying off of someone else? Well, she keeps on creating because just maybe in the midst of it all something great will come out of it. Lately I feel as though I am just copying off of someone else's great ideas. I wonder why I couldn't have thought of it before and I wonder why I long to create only to find myself frustrated that really I'm not good at it. Maybe the reality is that I have so many other friends that are so talented in the arts, such as photography, sewing, and writing that I feel I don't rank. Not that life is about ranking but none-the-less the feeling is still there. The truth is I truly do want to blog but find myself empty of words. I think all I need is a teacher to help me perfect my potential but who will teach me? Well confidence or no confidence I will continue to create and in the process of it all hope to find a diamond in the rough. 

1 comment:

James-ish said...

If you're serious about looking for a teacher, this is one of my friends and the best I know.

http://citiesiveseen.blogspot.com/

-J