Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back Home


I am now back in good old Louisiana after spending 10 months in Columbia, SC. Mosquitoes, humidity and my goofy family all welcomed me back to this state making me feel like I never left. Speaking of family there are a few things you should know about mine.

 1. We watch movies on TV that we have on video but instead of putting in the video we watch the one on TV with commercials.

 2. As tradition goes, any time one of us kids leaves for vacation, camp or whatever mom and dad change something in the house such as rearranging the furniture, switch up bedrooms or in the case of today I came home to the bathroom walls painted in a Tiffany blue. That's right Tiffany as in the jewelry company. When the door is left open it gives off a nice green Ora in the hallway. 

3. We are loud, goofy and interrupt each other when we tell stories.

4. We buy gifts for the whole family to play together such as dance dance revolution, a karaoke machine, and now we have a Wii - let the fun begin or let the arguing begin about how someone's mii doesn't really look them. 

Welcome Home 

No comments: