Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Back to the Blog - Episode 1

  The thing about blogging is that I never keep up with the actually blog. It's a lot like exercising. I start of motivated and eager to make "this thing" work and for the first two weeks I'm golden. I'm running everyday, or doing some sort of activity and then one tiny insignificant thing happens and in the third week I'm on the couch again going "I really should exercise more often." The same thing happens to me when I blog. I start off good, refreshed and full of ideas to jot down on paper - or in this technological world - to type on the computer but one thing leads to another and I find that I have forgotten my password to even get on the blog. By the way, why does everything need a different username and password. It's like you need a notebook to remember them all and then that defeats the purpose of the security because what if someone steals the notebook? But I digress .... Maybe after months, ok maybe after a year of neglect from my little blog a friend at work suggested I go back to it. My amazing friends who listen to me rant and ramble about everything might actually be applauding this effort because then I can get my words all out in writing instead of talking people's ears off about seemingly minute details no one wants to hear but I feel are so necessary to the story.  So ... my peculiar week as prompted a return to the art of writing for the public, which i will tell you all about in Episode 2. 

No comments: