Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I wish I had yellow rain boots or an umbrella.....

The rain this week can be seen as somewhat of a downer. Tromping through puddles just to get to class or getting drenched right before entering work doesn't exactly sound like fun. This week in Ruston has been a wet one and all I can think to myself is I wish I had yellow rain boots or an umbrella. Two very essential things in warding off the wetness. But being the frugal person that I am I opt for getting wet instead of investing in proper rain attire. Today, to ward off my previous grumpiness and gloom that cloudy days could bring I decided to document my day with my little point and shoot camera. Everywhere I went I found something that made me happy and I wanted to share those moments with you..... Me and Geves getting ready to go to class! Still makes me sad that I hardly see anyone I know on campus ... 
  I just like the smell - don't know why






 It says "Something of God flows into us.. from the blue of the sky, the taste of honey, the delicious embrace of water whether cold or hot, and even from sleep itself" c.s. lewis

1 comment:

Momma said...

Looking at your blog was a bright spot in my crummy feeling day- thanks- I love you so much and still can't believe my baby girl is all growed up.
Love, Mom